Club Penguin released the Medieval Party and the Viking Stage today! Here are the cheats.
Go to the Lighthouse to get the Wizard Hat!
The new pin happens to be a crown and that pin is hidden in the Boiler Room.
There is also a dragon at the mine shack! You can control when you are using the Switch Box 3000.
I guess Club Penguin doesn’t realisee that the Switchbox 3000 is at the Stage and the Mine. Hehe I am not going to tell them that they made that mistake. 😀 Now for the Medieval Maze Cheats.
1. Go to the town.
2. Click on the nights needed sign, and then click “Go There.”
3. You will be teleported to a room with a portcullis. Click on the portcullis.
4. The portculles will then open. Then go through the porculles and you will be taken to a room with lots of orbs! Stand on each of the mats right infront of the 5 orbs to light them up. Once all the orbs have been lit up, you will then be taken to a new room!
5. You will then be taken to a room with many targets and a free item which is the Gold Sheild. I would sugest getting the Gold Shield first and then throwing snowballs at the targets with other people. Once you and the other people in the room have hit 50 targets, the next portculles will open up!
6. After you have done this, you will be taken to a room with another free item. Pick up the Golden Night Helmet, and then go into the maze! Follow these arrows in this specific order to get the Golden Night Armor.
7. Congragulations! You have completed all the cheats to the Medieval PartyMaze! Pick up the Gold Armor as your reward.
Then, go to the forst and click on the ladder.
Then, when you are at the top of the ladder you will be taken to the Medieval Party room! This room will only be available during the Medieval Party.
Club Penguin also came out with a new stage today! Todays new stage is called the Haunting of the Viking Opera.
The new stage catalog has 3 cheats. Click on the pink viking helmet picture to get the red viking helmet. Open and close the red viking helmet 4 times to get the blue viking helmet!
Then, while the blue viking helmet is OPEN, click on the viking helmet the penguin is wearing to get the Gold Viking Helmet!
Congratulations! You now have the Gold Viking Helmet! Alot of Golden Stuff was released today, :).
In other news, I will be giving away a Club Penguin COIN CODE FOR FREE this weekend. Check back tomorrow for more updates!