Update: THIS MISSION IS NOT YET OUT. CLUB PENGUIN REALESED IT THEN TOOK IT BACK. I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN IT IS OFFICIALY REALESED.
Mission 8 has came out!! Here is a guide, all credit to Kingpin2!
1. Talk to G. Then put 3 tracking devises, the yellow duck, and the blue print into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge and click on the two penguins playing Find Four. Find all of the pieces, put them into a pile, and give them to the penguins.
3. Pick up the string by the carpet in the Lodge Attic. Put it into your inventory.
4. Go to the Forrest and pick up the sticks.
5. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together in your inventory.
6. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the part stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum and put it into your inventory.
7. Go to the Mountain and put the kite on a transmitter. Then put it on a poll.
8. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguins air pump.
9. Put the gum on the yellow duck and then put the air pump on the duck.
10. Go to the Ice Berg, and place the duck onto the water.
11. Go to the Mine Shack and talk to the penguin. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side. Click twice on the cart surfer cart that is tipped over and weld all the cracks.
12. Place the transmitter into the cart and then click in the mine for the cart to go down.
13. Answer your spy phone and talk to G. Take the Binoculars 3000 from G at the HQ.
14. Go to the Ski Lodge, and click on the “Go Fishing” door. Look through the binoculars.
15. After Herbert leaves, go to his camp and look around.
16. Go to the HQ and talk to G.
17. Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the spy phone on the binoculars.
18. Put the spy phone / binocular combo into the left tree.
19. Go back to the HQ and watch Herbert and Clutch.
20. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.